Looking Back on 2019
It’s been a year of exciting growth for Eduspire Solutions, adding hundreds of new schools in 46 states! We’ve also made significant updates to our e-hallpass and FlexTime Manager software solutions, and we’re anticipating the release of even more updates in the new year. Here is a summary of our year in review and what’s to come:
FlexTime Manager Improvements During 2019
- Synced Rosters: brand new feature that allows multiple teachers to keep their activities up to date by linking to a single shared roster that dynamically keeps all applicable rosters updated
- Roster Improvements: teachers can more easily rename, delete, copy, their rosters in our improved User Interface design
- Improvements to Lunch Logic and CatchAll: a lot of work went into improving the robustness, speed and performance of CatchAll and Lunch Logic
- Connection to Additional Login Services (ClassLink & OneRoster): we have worked hard to make FTM easy to install and get schools connected.
E-hallpass Improvements During 2019
- Student Mobile App: e-hallpass for mobile was released in the app store for both Apple and Android user
- Kiosk Mode: this feature enables schools that are not 1:1 or have limited access to devices to use e-hallpass from a centralized hub location with multiple user
- Connection to Additional Login Services (ClassLink & GG4L): we have worked hard to make EHP easy to install and get schools connecte
- A/B polarity: this feature further increases security by allowing teachers to proactively prevent selected students from using the halls simultaneously
Upcoming FlexTime Manager Improvements for 2020
- CatchAll by rotating calendar schedule
- Admin ability to rename all the priority levels
- Retro-active (bulk) attendance adjustments
- Student registration report
- Shared teacher attendance
- Student mobile app
- A/B Polarity for activities
Upcoming E-Hallpass Improvements for 2020
- Pass limits by location
- Audible teacher alerts
- Reusable passes
- Teacher mobile app
If you haven’t yet committed to using e-hallpass or FlexTime Manager in your school and would like to schedule a free demo for your administrators, please contact us today!
What Does Streamlined Implementation Mean for e-hallpass Customers?
Eduspire Solutions is dedicated to constantly improving its software to meet the needs of teachers, administrators and students. The changes we’ve made to our implementation process by introducing Streamlined Implementation (SI) will not only make it easier to get up and running with e-hallpass, but will make it possible for smaller schools to use the software without the same technical requirements and implementation costs that were necessary before.
SI Brings Choice to Schools on Technical Setup
Streamlined Implementation provides more choices for new customers. Schools that prefer to have Eduspire Solutions take care of more involved technical integration needs, or schools that require user integration with complex systems such as Active Directory or their SIS, still have the option of a full implementation. But schools that are comfortable managing many of their own technical set-up items, and that are willing to manage their own user provisioning and administration, now have the option of Streamlined Implementation.
SI Simplifies How Schools Get Set Up in the System
Schools can now manage much of their set-up independently. Users create and manage their own passwords. School administrators manage their own school settings for e-hallpass. Traditionally a full implementation usually required significant involvement from the IT department or other technical staff of the school or the district, but SI can typically be handled by local school administrative staff.
Shorter Implementation Time
Under our traditional full implementation model, the average implementation time for a typical school is approximately 3 weeks (not including user training and roll-out). With streamlined implementation, your school can easily be up and running within 1 week. So if you want to accelerate implementation, SI might be good choice for you.
Reduced Implementation Costs
Because Streamlined Implementation requires less work, it costs less! A traditional full implementation may not always fit into the school’s budget, but streamlined implementation should be much more manageable from a financial standpoint, especially for smaller schools. With the SI option, getting e-hallpass should be affordable for schools of any size.
If you are interested in e-hallpass but implementation costs or complexity have been holding you back, Streamlined Implementation may be the enhancement that you need to move forward. Please contact Eduspire Solutions for a specific quote for your school.