Moving Instruction Online? FlexTime Manager is Here to Help!
You can set up pooled online teaching within a school! Break down the rostered walls of Learning Management Systems, and pool your staff availability to offer support to all students.
Watch this short (3-minute) video
Original Use Case for School Remediation Periods
Personalized Activity Periods Without the Headache:
- Seamlessly schedule enrichment and remediation
- Provide student voice and choice
- Allow teachers to offer what they want to offer and allow students to make their own selections (with teachers being able to override when needed)
- Get off the spreadsheet, and put the “Power” back in your Power Hour
Newest Use Case: Pooled Online Teaching
Teach your school’s students regardless of whether they are on your roster:
- Especially useful for remediation or open help sessions for any student
- Teachers can offer lessons to any student in their school (regardless of whether they are that student’s teacher)
- Students can sign up for subject area lessons (regardless of which teacher is offering it)
- Easily manage attendance and record keeping
Additional Benefits: Expedited SPRING or SUMMER Implementation
- We implement and configure your system right away!
- We set up and train your users on YOUR preferred schedule, any time between now and the beginning of school, all done remotely!
- Be ready to go on day 1 with your flexible scheduling solution
Click here to learn more!
Ridgewood freshmen to set class times under new flex schedule
Ridgewood High School freshmen will design their own weekly class schedules this fall under a new flex schedule program to begin in about six weeks, said Principal Chris Uhle.
Flextime Manager functions through the students’ school-issued iPads and gives students an opportunity to design weekly schedules, with the help of an adviser, based on their individualized academic needs. Read More
In recent years there has been more emphasis on personalized learning and giving students more voice and choice in their educational process. Is your school interested in learning how it can incorporate personalized learning into its schedule? FlexTime Manager, by Eduspire Solutions, is a software solution that makes flexible scheduling and personalized instruction not only a possibility, but one that is simple to implement. Contact us for a free demonstration today!
In this TribLive article, Stephanie Hacke shares Thomas Jefferson High School’s new personalized learning initiative. See how our FlexTime Manager software helps transform education.
Latest FlexTime Manager Release Provides New Scheduling Features!
Scheduling Multiple Activities Within the Same Flex Period (for Single Flex Schools)
For Single Flex schools (those only running one flex period per day), FlexTime Manager now allows for scheduling multiple activities within the same flex period!
What you need to know:
- The teacher interface will look different, as shown below.
- Scheduled activities will show as a tile instead of the full day ‘card’ view.
- If teachers need to schedule more than one activity during the flex session, they simply click on the green plus sign and select the activity.
- Teachers can schedule multiple activities during the same flex session. Students will still only be allowed to register for one activity per flex session.
The teacher’s Student Attendance screen has also been updated accordingly.
Updated Bulk Scheduling Functionality
General scheduling functionality has been enhanced and bulk delete functionality has been added. Teachers can now schedule an activity for multiple dates and also make edits or delete in bulk as needed.
Teachers will see a “Bulk Scheduling” option as shown below:
Teacher bulk scheduling screen:
To make changes to the bulk scheduled activity or to delete any or all of the bulk scheduled activities, the teacher can open that activity from the calendar view and make edits or delete using the icons shown below.
Edit Bulk Schedule provides the teacher with the original Bulk Scheduling screen in order to make changes.
Delete Bulk Schedule provides the teacher with options to delete any or all of the bulk scheduled activities. The teacher must first enter Start/End Dates and Search for the Activity. Then the teacher can Select All or individual dates to be deleted.
We hope that this enhanced scheduling functionality improves the user experience for all of our customers. Questions, concerns or suggestions? Contact us and an Eduspire Solutions representative will get back to you shortly.