Contact us to find out more details including pricing and schedule a personalized webinar.
Runs on all web and app platforms
- Register their activity days in advance or on the spot
- Can make changes anytime online
- Enjoy having daily personalized choices
- Create activities for students to choose from
- Schedule their own activities
- Have dynamically updated attendance data
- Can add any student anytime (e.g. for make-up work)
- Enjoy effortless management of thousands of students
- Instantly know where every student is
- Provide unprecendented flexibility and accountability
- Foster student-teacher relationship
- Handles all remediation needs seamlessly
- Integrates mandatory remediation rosters
- Lowers stigma associated with remediation
- One click tutoring management
- Automatically matches tutors to tutees
- Increase students serving students
- Regular acivities (open to all)
- Closed Activities (for special groups)
- Remediation Activities (admin selected rosters)
- Taken online by teachers
- Updates instantly
- Data from SIS is shared onto rosters
FlexTime Manager is ideal for scheduling FIT time in my school.
— Librarian CIC | Crockett High School | Austin, TX
Students can develop their own schedules and decide their study path. Provides students ownership of their learning by allowing them select from the activities in their schedule. It is a great way to implement Universal Design for Learning (UDL) since it allows students the choice to present their work.
— Instructional Technology Facilitator | Los Angeles Unified School District
I like the idea of giving students the ability to customize their schedules themselves. The idea of empowering students with the ability to metacognitively think about their schedule is interesting to me.
— Teacher | Mission View Public Charter School | Inglewood, CA
An extraordinary real-time activities management program where students can select the activities in which they’ll be involved.
— Department Chair | Coral Springs High School | Coral Springs, FL
Provides teacher with student classroom capacity and room assignments , requiring students to attend a session. Allows students to track schedule.
— Instructional Leader | Los Angeles Unified School District
I would recommend this product as it is a great tool to easily schedule flexible enrichment periods or other types of classes. Teachers and students will find it easy to use, and it integrates with AERIES.
— Teacher | Beverly Hills Unified School District