- Contact us to find out more and schedule a personalized webinar
- Try e-hallpass in your school FREE for 60 days with our pilot program!
- Current pricing is $2 per user annually (tiered pricing & volume discount options available)
Runs on all web and app platforms
Safety & Security
- Know how many students are in the hall at any time with real-time updates on student arrivals
Reduce Classroom Interruptions
- Significant reduction in classroom interruptions with our “Auto-Pass” option
Hall Traffic Insights & Reports
- For the first time ever, see reports of hall time and traffic for any given period
- Flag hall pass frequent fliers, pass abusers, and stem problem behavior
- Student-created digital passes are efficient and more sanitary than paper or object passes
- Appointment Pass allows teachers to schedule passes for students in the future, streamlining planning and communication
How It Works
- All passes are cloud-based and visible from teacher & admin devices
- Student devices can remain in the classroom instead of traveling with the student
- Platform-independent web app works on all operating systems and devices (including Chromebooks, iPads, and even BYOD)
- Mobile app also available on Android and iOS
It is a great way to consolidate passes and attendance in one program.
— Teacher | Manor High School | Manor, TX
Student accountability is an improvement on the paper pass currently in use.
— Teacher | Larkdale Elementary School | Fort Lauderdale, FL
e-hallpass is a great tool for managing restroom visits in my classroom.
— Teacher | Blanche Ely High School | Pompano Beach, FL
Excellent tool for keeping track of students.
— Teacher | Westpine Middle School | Sunrise, FL
Monitoring students, especially at the high school level, has become a priority. With an administrative and/or security interface, everyone will be aware of who is legitimately out of class.
— Teacher | Charles W. Flanagan High School | Pembroke Pines, FL
This tool provides an electronic footprint that increases security and ease of mobility throughout the school that ensures students sign in at their designated destination.
— Media Specialist | Silver Lakes Middle School | North Lauderdale, FL
This program has allowed me to have instant access to my students' bathroom pass data. It truly is a wonderful program that I am pleased to have in my classroom.
— Elementary School Teacher | West Virginia