Contact us to find out more and schedule a personalized webinar.
A Free Pilot program to try e-hallpass in your school for FREE for 60 days is available!
Current pricing is $2 per user annually (tiered pricing & volume discount options available).
Runs on all web and app platforms
- Handles ALL pass solutions: bathroom, locker, any teacher, any office, any library/ hub space
- Our platform-independent web app works on all operating systems and devices including Chromebooks, iPads, and even BYOD
- Reports hall use by student, for the day, month, year
- Flag student hallpass outliers
- Track hall use by building to see trends
Safety & Security
- Know building-wide who is in the hall
- Receive alerts for students who don’t check in
- Simple! No extra work!
- Student has responsibility for filling out the pass
- Notification when student checks in at destination
- Teachers enjoy hands-free pass management on student-initiated hall passes
- Repetitive pass locations are customizable by school administrator to fit building needs
- “Auto Pass” feature can be enabled or disabled by teacher at any time
- Schedule passes in the future for trips to guidance, clubs, practices, etc.
- Streamlines planning and scheduling
- Promotes open communication between teachers regarding student needs
It is a great way to consolidate passes and attendance in one program.
— Teacher | Manor High School | Manor, TX
Student accountability is an improvement on the paper pass currently in use.
— Teacher | Larkdale Elementary School | Fort Lauderdale, FL
e-hallpass is a great tool for managing restroom visits in my classroom.
— Teacher | Blanche Ely High School | Pompano Beach, FL
Excellent tool for keeping track of students.
— Teacher | Westpine Middle School | Sunrise, FL
Monitoring students, especially at the high school level, has become a priority. With an administrative and/or security interface, everyone will be aware of who is legitimately out of class.
— Teacher | Charles W. Flanagan High School | Pembroke Pines, FL
This tool provides an electronic footprint that increases security and ease of mobility throughout the school that ensures students sign in at their designated destination.
— Media Specialist | Silver Lakes Middle School | North Lauderdale, FL
This program has allowed me to have instant access to my students' bathroom pass data. It truly is a wonderful program that I am pleased to have in my classroom.
— Elementary School Teacher | West Virginia